February 2, 2009

A Pocket Full of Love!

With Valentine's Day coming up, you can send heartfelt wishes to a friend or family member with this pocket full of love card. I started by cutting out a large heart on the background paper. Then cut 1/2 of that heart to make the pocket. I stitched with my sewing machine the pocket to the large heart.

Then you can glue a piece of ribbon across the top of the pocket, add a vintage flower, lace and buttons. I punched a hole near the top of each side of the large heart and added a little cord for hanging it up. Now you can add photos, a recipe, favorite teas, candies, etc. Enjoy!! xo, Connie

4 comments:

carylsrealm said...

Oh Connie! Your blog is beautiful!!! Do you want to exchange blog links? :)

Jen Kershner said...

Connie- Thanks for visiting my blog. I LOVE yours! Welcome to blogging. I hope you stay for a long time. I'm going to immediately add you to my bloglines. I'll be back soon!

natalea said...

so beautiful!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Such a great idea!! Thanks for sharing. I just might have to try and make one for a swap I'm in.

I found you through Freckled Farm. You have such a lovely blog and welcome to the "blogging world".