June 7, 2010

Farm Chicks Show

A few more photos of the fabulous Farm Chicks Show, so here goes! These two photos are of Heather Bullard's incredible booth. She does such an amazing job displaying items! I adore her style!



This photo above of the wedding cake toppers was from Poor Pitiful Pam's booth. Such a unique collection!



Love all these metal letters!

These two photos were of The Country Store in Sumner. They had so many adorable vintage items!!




We had such a great time on our trip. A wonderful highlight of the show was that I got to meet Jo Packham of Where Women Create!! I was walking in the plaza part of the show, and noticed her signing the current issue of Where Women Create. I just happened to have the Book of Inspiration in my car, as I was reading it on the drive over. Wow, I ran out to the car and brought in my copy, and had her sign it!! I had no idea she was even going to be at the show...a great surprise!!

By the afternoon, this chair sounded really good! I'll share some of my little treasures I found.

3 comments:

melody-mae said...

Oh my...how gorgeous! I love that comfy womfy chair! The pictures are all amazing!!! Fun post!

Cori said...

I just LOVED looking at your beautiful photos over my cup of coffee this morning.

this is the last day of school for my kids, so I need all the "me time" I can get before the half-day comes to an end and the big yellow bus delivers them home out here in the country...LOL

Wasn't the show FABULOUS? Thanks for taking such great shots and keeping the incredible inspiration of the show going.

So glad I stopped by.

Cori
Starview Sonnet

Delcie said...

Fabulous photos! That comfy chair reminds me of one I used to curl up on and read when I was a girl.