June 7, 2010

Farm Chicks Show - Part 1


We spent Sunday at the Farm Chicks Show. This vintage Carnation Delivery Truck and fluffy clouds made a great prop at the entrance for photos! We had a blast...another awesome Farm Chicks Show!! We really enjoyed going on Sunday this year. We browsed from booth to booth and took our time. Check out Serena's Blog for more information on the Farm Chicks!


So many gorgeous handmade jewelry pieces!


I met Krys of Hutch Studio. Her booth was truly amazing...such creative idea, beautiful, whimsical drawings, stuffed squirrels, and the most wonderful lotions.

4 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh my!!! What fun you had! Did you get any treasures??
Love the Pocket you made. What a fun idea.
Deb :)

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Fantastic pictures! I went and loved the show, but didn't take many pictures. I was excited to see yours so I could remember the fun once again.

:)Erin

Orchardviewcottage said...

I'm SoOO jealous!!! Looks like such a great time and so much inspiration!! Thanks for sharing

rustandruffles said...

Great shots...thanks for sharing..wish I could have seen it in person!
Happy day!
xojanis